Between waterfalls, forests, and mountain peaks
Summer in the Stubaital
Discover the hiking paradise of the Stubai Alps! Fascinating mountain worlds, pleasant hikes, and regional culinary delights—all this and more awaits you. Themed trails, nature trails, and panoramic trails offer unique nature experiences. Let the hosts spoil you with regional delicacies during a stopover in the cozy alpine pastures and cabins and enjoy the Stubai Valley to the fullest.
From easy summit tours to challenging alpine tours and adventures into the eternal ice. In the Stubai Valley, you have the opportunity to conquer the surrounding mountain range.
The “Seven Summits” offer special summit tours, with seven mountains and seven strong characters that tell stories and leave an impression: Zuckerhütl—Wilde Freiger—Habicht—Rinnenspitze—Serles—Hoher Burgstall—Elfer.
E-biking and mountain biking
Discover the Stubai Valley on two wheels. Either entirely using your own strength on a mountain bike or with an e-bike. 720 kilometers (447 miles) of signposted bike routes for beginners and pros await you. The mountain bikers among you can enjoy routes with a cumulative elevation gain of up to 13,000 m (42,650 ft). For leisure cyclists, there are 20 rental stations for e-bikes and several charging stations throughout the valley.
SWIMMING FUN AND RELAXATION
Whether you want to experience the healing properties of the Gesundheitssee (Lake of Health), have fun in the StuBay adventure pool, or enjoy the tranquility of Lake Kampl, there is a perfect spot for every swimming enthusiast. Let yourself be enchanted by the diversity and beauty of the waters in the Stubai Valley and experience unforgettable moments of relaxation and fun.
Conquer the vertical challenges and explore the impressive climbing parks, such as the Elfer climbing park and the Kreuzjoch climbing park.
The Elfer climbing park offers a variety of routes amidst a spectacular mountain backdrop, while the Kreuzjoch climbing park thrills adrenaline lovers with its high-rope courses and via ferratas.
Experience impressive natural sites, including the idyllic Eulenwiesen meadows and the impressive Mischbach waterfall. Discover the untouched beauty of the region as you hike through flowering meadows or listen to the refreshing sound of the waterfall. The Stubai Valley offers a myriad of natural treasures to explore.
Stubai Super Card
One valley—one card
Valid from May 17 to November 3, 2024
We are a partner company of the Stubai Super Card. For you as our guests, this means that you can enjoy a myriad of services and benefits from the day you arrive (and even on the day you leave). You can obtain the card free of charge directly from us at Hotel Brugger.
- Free use of several cable cars: Stubai Gletscherbahn, Serlesbahn, Bergbahn Schlick 2000, Elferbahn (one ascent and descent per day)
- Free use of the Innsbruck public transport buses (IVB) between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubai Valley tram for Fulpmes–Innsbruck–Fulpmes
- Free travel voucher from Innsbruck central station to the Stubai Valley for the Stubai Valley tram and Stubai Valley bus
- Two admission tickets per week for three hours to the StuBay adventure pool
- Free use of the Miederer Schwimmbad’l swimming pool
- One ride per week on the Mieders summer toboggan run
- 30% discount on movie tickets at the Fulpmes cinema
- 30% discount on trips with “The Sightseer” bus in Innsbruck, rafting tours in the Stubai Valley, admission to the Airparc in the StuBay, admission to the ice grotto on the Stubai Glacier
- And much more. We will gladly update you!