The location right next to our hotel allows us to offer you the apartments including all the benefits and services of the hotel. Enjoy the Brugger indulgence half-board package, relax in our vitality oasis, look forward to infusion shows in our parlor sauna, and much more.
Feel good all round
You don’t have to forego our inclusive services in our vacation apartments either. Choose the option including hotel services and enjoy the following benefits.
Pure culinary delights and traditional treats
- Alpine “Good morning” breakfast buffet, diverse selection of muesli, freshly prepared egg dishes, and regional products from our Stubai farmers
- Afternoon snack from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. with homemade desserts or hearty snacks to recharge your batteries
- Five-course gourmet menu in the evening with three choices (international, vegetarian, Tyrolean) accompanied by a rich selection of salads and starters from the buffet. Every dish at our hotel is regionally and seasonally coordinated with our head chef Charlie.
- Expert wine advice for our wine lovers
- Welcome aperitif
- We gladly accommodate special dietary requirements: with gluten- or lactose-free dishes and delectable vegetarian options available upon request
Vitality oasis for relaxing hours
- Steam bath
- Infrared chairs
- Cosmetic and massage room
- Fitness room with “LifeFitness” equipment (elliptical machine, treadmill, exercise bike)
- Wellness bag with bathrobe and towels
- Unique infusion ritual held twice a week with sauna master Josef
- For an additional charge: massage by our in-house masseuse
- Juices, herbal teas, and snacks in the SPA area
- Spacious sun terrace and garden with sunbathing area
Highlights for your feel-good vacation
- Individual advice from our experienced reception team
- Welcome aperitif to start your vacation
- Redesigned bar area with exclusive Brugger cocktails
- Dining room and buffet room with a new look
- Maps of the Stubai Valley and lots of info material on excursion destinations and attractions
- Perfect location in the heart of the Stubai Alps with good public transport connections
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the entire building
- (except dining room)
- Free use of the ski buses throughout the region during the winter season
The Stubai Super Card
—a card that leaves nothing to be desired
valid from may 17 to november 3, 2024
With the Stubai Super Card, you can take advantage of many benefits and discounts in the region. Discover the Stubai Valley and its surrounding beauty with this great selection of free activities and transportation options.
- Explore the majestic mountains with the Stubai Gletscherbahn, the Serlesbahn, the Bergbahn Schlick 2000, and the Elferbahn in Neustift. Every day you can enjoy a free ascent and descent (ski equipment is not included).
- Experience the thrilling ride on the summer toboggan run in Mieders (once a week).
- Take advantage of the comfortable and free bus ride between Mutterberg and Innsbruck with the Innsbruck public transport buses (IVB).
- Experience the picturesque ride on the Stubai Valley tram from Fulpmes to Innsbruck and back (free of charge).
- Enjoy free use of the Miederer Schwimmbad’l swimming pool to relax in pleasant surroundings.
- Relax in the new StuBay adventure pool with two admission tickets per week (three hours each) to refresh and relax after an active day.