Choose the independent self-catering option and enjoy a vacation that you can tailor 100% to your liking. You can prepare delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchens and find supermarkets and restaurants in the immediate vicinity.
Good to know
- Children up to five years stay free of charge in our apartments with two full-paying adults (in the “Pure Freedom” offer)
- The indicated price is valid for two persons per apartment. Each additional person will be charged €20 per person and day.
- The costs for the final cleaning amount to €80 for the “Almwiese” and “Bergwind” apartments and €60 for the “Tiefschnee” apartment.
- Including Stubai Card
- For an additional charge: breakfast, dinner, and use of the wellness area at Hotel Brugger
Stubai Super Card
One valley—one map
Valid from May 17 to November 3, 2024
We are a partner company of the Stubai Super Card. For you as our guests, this means that you can enjoy a myriad of services and benefits from the day you arrive (and even on the day you leave). You can obtain the card free of charge directly from us at Hotel Brugger.
- Free use of several cable cars: Stubai Gletscherbahn, Serlesbahn, Bergbahn Schlick 2000, Elferbahn (one ascent and descent per day)
- Free use of the Innsbruck public transport buses (IVB) between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubai Valley tram for Fulpmes–Innsbruck–Fulpmes
- Free travel voucher from Innsbruck central station to the Stubai Valley for the Stubai Valley tram and Stubai Valley bus
- Two admission tickets per week for three hours to the StuBay adventure pool
- Free use of the Miederer Schwimmbad’l swimming pool
- One ride per week on the Mieders summer toboggan run
- 30% discount on movie tickets at the Fulpmes cinema
- 30% discount on trips with “The Sightseer” bus in Innsbruck, rafting tours in the Stubai Valley, admission to the Airparc in the StuBay, admission to the ice grotto on the Stubai Glacier
- And much more. We will gladly update you!